Commercial Carpet Cleaning Chicago
Chicago, Illinois is the most populous city in the entire state and has an estimated population of 2,693,976 . Among Chicago’s many notable attractions include the Chicago Bears (NFL), the Chicago Bulls (NBA), The Art Institute of Chicago, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Joy’s Cleaning Services, LLC provides Chicago commercial cleaning services for your business and commercial facilities. You need a clean work environment and we can provide the commercial carpet cleaning in Chicago to keep your business fresh and clean.
Benefits of Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Hiring a professional carpet cleaner benefits your business, employees, and visitors to the office. Some of the benefits of having your office cleaning done by a professional carpet cleaner can include:
- Appearance: Having a clean carpet is important when presenting to professionals or customers. Our professional carpet cleaners will get your business looking clean and ready for visitors.
- Improved air quality: All the dirt and debris that ends up in our carpets and air causing bad odors and can potentially result in respiratory problems. Our commercial carpet cleaners work to remove this debris before it becomes a problem while using safe cleaning products that keep your visitors and employees healthy and safe.
- Quality work: Trained experts in carpet cleaning know how to properly use the equipment and what method will work best for your particular carpet and building. A carpet cleaning professional gets the job done faster, with better quality and provides a cleaning that lasts longer.
Carpet Cleaning Methods
When commercial carpet cleaning is conducted, there is typically two main methods used, steam cleaning or dry cleaning.
Steam cleaning is a process of inserting a cleaning solution into the carpet, from there you use a pressurized machine that uses a rotating brush to work the cleaning solution and water into the carpet. There is an option to apply a pre-treatment to break down soils, loosen oil deposits and remove spots. After the cleaning a protective coating can be applied to your carpet for an additional cost.
The dry cleaning method utilizes a powder or cleaning solution that is applied to the surface of the carpet. A rotating brush loosens the fibers in the carpet, allowing the cleaning agent to enter. The solution absorbs dirt and debris, a device is used to remove the solution from the carpet.
How To Prepare For Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Professional carpet cleaning removes all of the dirt and debris that can collect in your carpets, and cleans out the mold that can grow in your uncleaned carpet. Your business carpets should be professionally cleaned every 12-18 months.
To better prepare for the visit from the commercial carper cleaner, you should do these few things:
- First you should vacuum your carpet, this will help to ensure that the cleaners can give you a more thorough and long lasting clean.
- All blinds or curtains that touch the floor should be pinned up and any important furniture should be stored in a different area than the carpet you are having cleaned. This will keep them from being damaged by strong cleaning agents.
- When your carpet cleaners arrive, point out any stains or spots you would like removed, especially if they require extra attention.
- Before the cleaners arrive, be sure to clear vehicles from your property’s driveway. The commercial carpet cleaning technicians will need a place to park their vehicles that have easy access to the entrance.
Our carpet specialist will give you all the needed information to prepare, but you can be proactive in preparing your office space for their arrival.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Chicago Cost
Commercial carpet cleaning has an average cost between $0.15 and $0.20 per square foot, depending on the cleaning method used and the area being treated. Dry and steam cleaning have an average cost between $33 and $63 per room depending on whether furniture is also being cleaned and the size of the area. Tougher stains may result in an additional cost between $40 and $50.
Steam cleaning tends to cost more than dry cleaning, with an average cost between $49 and $63 per unfurnished room and between $33 and $49 per furnished room. Furnished rooms come at a lower cost due to less carpet area being cleaned.
About Joy’s Cleaning Services, LLC.
At Joy’s Cleaning Services has provide professional and affordable commercial carper cleaning services to businesses in the Chicago area since 2014. The Chicago cleaners at Joy’s always use the best quality cleaning supplies to properly ensure your commercial business is ready for any occasion. The objective is to make sure your space is a sparkling clean environment for any of your activities or business that takes place.